About Reimers Electra Steam
Reimers Electra Steam has been manufacturing electric boilers, electric steam generators and quality steam products since 1908. We specialize in numerous applications including: humidification, bakery ovens, garment care, steam cleaning, sterilization, comfort heating, dry cleaning, laboratories, food service, steam baths, and process steam. Our steam cleaners and boilers are manufactured to meet all of your steam needs in a convenient, safe, and economical way. All boilers are built in accordance with requirements of the ASME boiler and pressure vessel code ASMECSD-1 and bear the national board stamp (CSA + CRN Available).
Place our electric boiler adjacent to the application. Oil or gas fired boilers require a separate boiler room.
Our electric steam generators provide dry, saturated steam. Oil or gas fired boilers often require long steam lines which result in excessive condensation.
Electrical wiring is less expensive to run than steam piping. Not having a separate boiler room or vented exhaust saves money.
Electric boilers are flameless and safer. This eliminates the risk of flareback, firebox explosions, and smoke damage.
- cULus Listed for USA & Canada
- Bears National Board Boiler Stamp
- Built in accordance with ASME code
- Meets A.S.M.E. CSD-1
- C.R.N. Available for Canada
- 1 Year Parts Warranty
- Easy Installation
- Two Week Delivery on Most models
- Sizes ranging from 1.5 to 750KW (.15 to 75.0 B/H.P.)
- USA Voltages (120, 208, 240, 480, 600 Volts)
- Foreign Voltages (220, 380, 415 Volts)
- Stainless Steel Models up to 12 B.H.P.
- Condensate return Systems
- Blowdown Systems