Stainless Steel Boilers
- 1.5 thru 120 KW
- .15 - 12 BHP
- 5 – 417 LBS/HR (2.27 – 189 KG/HR)
- 0 – 100 PSIG (0 – 6.8 BAR)
- 120/208/240/380/415/480/600 VOLTS
- 50 or 60 HZ 1PH or 3PH
Reimers Electra Steam manufactures stainless steel electric steam boilers for ultra pure steam applications. Our boilers are used by industrial, factory & commercial clients in a variety of fields.
- Clean Steam Generator for Autoclaves
- Ultra Pure Steam for Medical Research, Pharmaceutical & Cosmetics
- Pure Steam Humidifier
- Steam Sterilizing
Model SRXH40 - 120
Electric Stainless Steel boilers are ideal for clean steam generation in that they can be located near the process reducing contamination introduced by steam piping. The saturated steam from our boilers can be controlled as to pressure, which will vary the temperature and BTU transfer of the steam.
- 1.5 to 120 KW
- Boilers Stackable for larger applications.
- 304 S.S. & 316 S.S. Available
- Pacified pressure vessel & heating elements
- Designed & constructed to Section I, Parts PMB & PEB of the A.S.M.E. Boiler Code. Inspected & registered with National Board. cULus listed.
|MODEL||KW||BHP||#PER HR||WT (lbs)|
|Voltages available: 208, 240, 346, 380, 415, 480, 600 3PH 50/60 Hertz (SJR 120V)
Single PH Available (SR20) (SJR and SAR)
Reimers boilers are designed & constructed to the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (A.S.M.E.) Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code. Each is inspected by an independent/commissioned National Board Boiler Inspector. Boilers destined to the USA or Canada meet A.S.M.E. CSD-1 & are listed cULus. CRN registration is available for appropriate Canadian Provinces.