Electric boilers are a good investment for several reasons
- High efficiency: New condensing boilers generally have high efficiency ratings, but electric boilers take it a step further, with efficiency ratings of 99-100%. This ensures you are not wasting energy, and therefore not wasting money.
- Green options available: More and more energy suppliers are opting for renewable energy. This is great for the environment and will help reduce your carbon footprint.
- Save space: Unlike other types of boilers, such as those powered by oil, you won’t need extra space for fuel storage. Furthermore, if you opt for a combi boiler then you won’t need space for any extra cylinders or water tanks either.
- Safety: Unlike gas boilers, you don’t need to worry about potential carbon monoxide leaks, giving you peace of mind.
- Reduce your maintenance costs: A combustion boiler needs to get its pipes replaced after some time, mostly when it concerns biomass boilers or wood-fired boiler stoves. However, electric boilers don’t need as much maintenance which saves you time as well as costs.
Page Information Source : https://www.greenmatch.co.uk/boilers/electric#prohttps