READY-TO-SHIP Boilers are in stock for many popular models.
Electra Steam, Inc. manufactures stainless steel electric steam boilers pure steam applications (see pure and clean steam notes at end of page). Our boilers are used by industrial, factory and commercial clients in a variety of fields.
- Clean Steam Generator for Autoclaves
- Medical Research, Pharmaceutical and Cosmetics
- Pure Steam Humidifier
Electric Stainless Steel boilers are ideal for clean steam generation in that they be located near the process reducing contamination introduced by steam pipi The saturated steam from our boilers can be controlled as to pressure, which vary the temperature and BTU transfer of the steam. In accordance with t A.S.M.E. Pressure Vessel Code (PEB 5.3), austenitic type stainless steel boilers may operate on deionized water having a minimum specific resistivity of 1 Megohm*cm
- 1.5 -‐ 120 kW (0.15 – 12 BHP) heating power
- 100 psig (6.9bar) design pressure
- Operating pressure range 0 – 85psig (0 – 5.8bar)
- Boilers stackable for larger applications
- All 316 S.S. construction
- Pacified pressure vessel and heating elements
- Certifications and Approvals:
Reimers stainless steel boilers are designed and constructed to the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (A.S.M.E.) Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, Section I, PEB and PMB. Each is inspected by an independent and commissioned National Board Boiler Inspector. CRN registration is available for appropriate Canadian Provinces. All models are cULus listed with Underwriters Laboratories